2019 In-Season Rates: June 01 - August 29
- Mountain View Cabin
- Poolside Cabin
- RV rental -5th wheel
- RV rental – Park Model
- RV site 30 amp W/E/S
- RV site 50 amp W/E/S
- Tent Site with Electric
- Tent Site – No electric
* Linens are not included in any of the rental prices. A linen package is available for an additional $50.00
Please call for the latest seasonal RV rates and sites. Call 607-433-9654 for more information.
- Prices do not include taxes. Cabin rentals are subject to a 4% bed tax. 8% Sales tax must also be charged on cabins stays of less than 7 nights.
- No tax on campsites.
- Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children, fee for additional persons
- Daily Additional Person Charge :
- 6-18 years: $4.00 18 or older: $5.00 Under 6 years old: free
- Check in, 4:00 p.m. to 9 p.m
- Check out 10:00 a.m
- Cabin/RV Rentals with linens are issued (1) set of bed linens and (2) sets of towels for the duration of the stay. An additional towel exchanges is available for a charge of $10.
- No refunds for early departure
- Weekly rates are based on a Friday arrival and Friday departure.
- Please call for off-season rates.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR RV RENTALS OR CABINS
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered, whether they are here for an hour, for a short swim, a lunch time barbeque or just to relax between games. All visitors must obtain a visitor day pass and pay $3 per person at the main office – if nobody is in the office, you need to call 607-433-9654 and arrange for your visitors to register. Visitors are a liability to our business. If visitors are not registered, they are trespassing. Visitors create garbage, use water, create sewage and sometimes break/damage our campground facilities…all which cost money and none of which is included in the price of your stay. Visitors can be registered between 9am and 8pm. Paid visitors must leave the campground by 10pm – no exceptions – Day passes are good for the day of purchase only. Minors are not to be unattended – you are responsible for any damage your visitors may cause. Each site may have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. Group gaterherings of 10 or more are not allowed at any site We apologize if you feel our policy seems strict and unwelcoming, but in our experience this policy ensures all customers will enjoy their stay.
Deposits are refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival date. If the cancellation is made less than 60 days of arrival date, no refund will be issued unless the reserved cabin is re-rented for the cancelled date. In all cases, a $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations.
There are no refunds for early departures.
** Prices are subject to change without notice