- Mountain View Cabin
- Poolside Cabin
- RV rental -5th wheel
- RV rental – Park Model
- RV site 30 amp W/E/S
- RV site 50 amp W/E/S
- Tent Site with Electric
* Linens are not included in any of the rental prices.
*** For the 2022 season, weekly prices / dates follow the Cooperstown Allstar Village schedule.
Please call for the latest seasonal RV rates and sites. Call 607-433-9654 for more information.
- Prices do not include taxes. Cabin rentals are subject to a 4% bed tax. 8% Sales tax must also be charged on cabins stays of less than 7 nights.
- No tax on campsites.
- Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children, fee for additional persons
- Daily Additional Person Charge :
- 6-18 years: $4.00 18 or older: $5.00 Under 6 years old: free
- Check out 10:00 a.m
- No refunds for early departure
- Foe the 2021 season , Weekly rates are based on a Saturday arrival and Friday departure. This is different then the past to allow for a deep cleaning (check in and check out in the past were both on Friday - however deep and thorough cleaning cannot be rushed) - For the 2022 season, we will follow the baseball schedule set by the CASV
- Please call for off-season rates.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR RV RENTALS OR CABINS
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered, whether they are here for an hour, for a short swim, a lunch time barbeque or just to relax between games. All visitors must obtain a visitor day pass and pay $3 per person at the main office – if nobody is in the office, you need to call 607-433-9654 and arrange for your visitors to register. Visitors are a liability to our business. If visitors are not registered, they are trespassing. Visitors create garbage, use water, create sewage and sometimes break/damage our campground facilities…all which cost money and none of which is included in the price of your stay. Visitors can be registered between 9am and 8pm. Paid visitors must leave the campground by 10pm – no exceptions – Day passes are good for the day of purchase only. Minors are not to be unattended – you are responsible for any damage your visitors may cause. Each site may have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. Group gaterherings of 10 or more are not allowed at any site We apologize if you feel our policy seems strict and unwelcoming, but in our experience this policy ensures all customers will enjoy their stay.
Cancellation Policy - Weekly rentals 2021 summer season
Due to financial losses incurred by COVID 19 cancellations, we have had to change our reservation and cancellation policies.
We no longer accept credit cards for deposits. All payments must be made by check or ACH transfer (available on our invoicing program).
A $75 deposit will be required to hold an RV site and $250 is required to hold a cabin/rv rental. These deposits are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation (regardless of the reason - communicable diseases included) unless the site/cabin is re-rented for the week of your hold. We cannot make any exceptions. If you are concerned about cancelling, we recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Final payments for June reservations are due April 1st.
Final payments for July reservations are due May 1st.
Final payments for August reservations are due June 1st.
Final payments are not refundable, but can be transferred. Failure to make a final payment 60 days prior to your reservation will result in your reservation being cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
There are no refunds for early departures.
** Prices are subject to change without notice