At Deer Haven Campground, we reserve the right to select our clientele and their guests. We may evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. NO repayment of fees will be made in the event if such an eviction is imposed. Upon occupancy of a site or cabin, each camper agrees to abide by the following:
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 P.M. until 8:00 A.M.
- The pool is for registered guests only.
- THE CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH - DRIVE LIKE YOUR CHILD IS PLAYING
- NO cleats are to be worn in the cabins or on any porch.
- NO smoking in the cabins, at the pool or in any of the public bathrooms. Please dispose of any cigarette butts properly. Discarded cigarette butts around your campsite is littering and you will be billed $1.00 per cigarette butt that is found at your campsite after your departure.
- NO fire-arms of any kind or fireworks.
- NO PARKING ON ANY GRASS
- NO Generators – except in the case of a power outage.
- NO cutting, trimming or dragging wood from our woods . Firewood is available at the main office.
- Campfires, not bonfires are permitted in fire rings only. NEVER leave a fire unattended. Do not move fire rings or burn trash in them. Fires must be out by midnight.
- DO NOT PUT PORTABLE GRILLS ON THE PLASTIC PICNIC TABLES – THEY WILL MELT.
- Group gatherings with non-registered guests are prohibited at the cabins and campsites.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay for any damage done to the cabins or RV sites.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside cabins, RV rentals or at the POOL.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior at ALL times. All park occupants and guests must comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Check in is 4PM -9PM
- Check out is at 10AM
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered, whether they are here for an hour, for a short swim, a lunch time barbeque or just to relax between games. All visitors must obtain a visitor day pass and pay $3 per person at the main office – if nobody is in the office, you need to call 607-433-9654 and arrange for your visitors to register. Visitors are a liability to our business. If visitors are not registered, they are trespassing. Visitors create garbage, use water, create sewage and sometimes break/damage our campground facilities…all which cost money and none of which is included in the price of your stay. Visitors can be registered between 9am and 8pm. Paid visitors must leave the campground by 10pm – no exceptions – Day passes are good for the day of purchase only. Minors are not to be unattended – you are responsible for any damage your visitors may cause. Each site may have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. We apologize if you feel our policy seems strict and unwelcoming, but in our experience this policy ensures all customers will enjoy their stay.
Deposits are refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival date. If the cancellation is made less than 60 days of arrival date, no refund will be issued unless the reserved cabin is re-rented for the cancelled date. In all cases, a $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations.
There are no refunds for early departures.
FIREWOOD ALERT - "DON'T MOVE FIREWOOD"
A NEW REGULATION is now in effect that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source.
Local firewood is for sale at the campground office.