At Deer Haven Campground, we reserve the right to select our clientele and their guests. We may evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. NO repayment of fees will be made in the event if such an eviction is imposed. Upon occupancy of a site or cabin, each camper agrees to abide by the following:
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 P.M. until 8:00 A.M.
- The pool is for registered guests only.
- THE CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH - DRIVE LIKE YOUR CHILD IS PLAYING
- NO cleats are to be worn in the cabins or on any porch.
- NO smoking in the cabins, at the pool or in any of the public bathrooms. Please dispose of any cigarette butts properly. Discarded cigarette butts around your campsite is littering and you will be billed $1.00 per cigarette butt that is found at your campsite after your departure.
- NO fire-arms of any kind or fireworks.
- NO PARKING ON ANY GRASS
- NO Generators – except in the case of a power outage.
- NO cutting, trimming or dragging wood from our woods . Firewood is available at the main office.
- Campfires, not bonfires are permitted in fire rings only. NEVER leave a fire unattended. Do not move fire rings or burn trash in them. Fires must be out by midnight.
- DO NOT PUT PORTABLE GRILLS ON THE PLASTIC PICNIC TABLES – THEY WILL MELT.
- Group gatherings with non-registered guests are prohibited at the cabins and campsites.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay for any damage done to the cabins or RV sites.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside cabins, RV rentals or at the POOL.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior at ALL times. All park occupants and guests must comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Check out is at 11AM
All visitors must obtain a day pass at the main office and leave the facility by 10p.m.
ANY REGISTERED GUEST SNEAKING VISITORS ONTO THE CAMPGROUND FACILITY WILL BE CHARGED $20 PER CAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD . YOUR GUESTS ARE NOT OUR GUESTS. People "just stopping by" between games need to obtain a day pass.
DAY PASS CHARGE - $3 per person
Deposits are refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival date. If the cancellation is made less than 60 days of arrival date, no refund will be issued unless the reserved cabin is re-rented for the cancelled date. In all cases, a $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations.
There are no refunds for early departures.
FIREWOOD ALERT - "DON'T MOVE FIREWOOD"
A NEW REGULATION is now in effect that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source.
Local firewood is for sale at the campground office.